Salary Range: $25.00 per hour
America's Got Talent Las Vegas LIVE at Luxor Hotel & Casino is currently seeking an on-call stage manager for regular coverage on the newest production show on the Las Vegas Strip performing 480 shows per year. On-Call Stage Managers are vital to the success of our productions, as they allow the existing SM team flexibility to maneuver and conduct trainings, as well as being available for coverage of the SM team for general and planned absences.
The On-Call Stage Manager assists the stage management team in the delivery of a first-class theatrical experience. Responsibilities include:
- Operate of an ASM track during performances.
- Liaise with performers and production departments, representing the show's needs appropriately
- Supervise the safety of artists and technicians during both rehearsals and performances.
- Participate in and rehearse safety and evacuation scenarios for emergencies.
- Learn the calling of the show, if requested.
- Participate in scheduling activities, as required.
- Perform all work in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Five (5) years in stage management of live entertainment productions, preferably in commercial theatre.
- Either a valid OSHA 30 card, or willingness to obtain one within the first 15 days of employment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work on multiple problems simultaneously.
- Proven people management and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team oriented and self-motivated.
- Comfort in improvising in the moment as part of the constantly changing environment.
- Desire to deliver the highest standards consistently.
- Experience with IATSE crew highly desirable.
- Able to stand and walk for up to eight (8) hours.
- Able to work a flexible schedule with ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Following a conditional offer of employment, able to show proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid-19, or have a qualifying medical or religious exception.
- Willing to participate in employer-paid Covid-19 mitigation protocols.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.