Job Overview: The Multimedia/Graphic Designer’s primary role is to drive the Marketing and Entertainment departments creative process, using audio and visual elements to make original content to advertise live music events. The department's workflow is set by a constant stream of short deadlines, and the Multimedia/Graphic Designer will be expected to pick up projects halfway through completion, shift resources, and source contractors, so all projects are finished in a timely manner while maintaining design integrity and consistency.
● Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
● Strong typography/layout skills
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Able to manage multiple projects at one time
● A portfolio showcasing your work and strong design skills
● We require all staff be self-motivated, task driven, eager to learn and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
● An appreciation and understanding of electronic dance music
Reports to: Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, and Senior Multimedia Designer
Exchange LA & Academy LA in partnership with Insomniac, are the leading venues in Electronic Dance Music in Los Angeles and Hollywood.