The Manager of our Mid-Market Sales team will have primary responsibility to lead a team of 8-10 Inside Sales Business Account Managers that will be responsible for selling the complete suite of enterprise level products and services. This Inside Sales Manager role at our company requires excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills to lead a team of Inside Sales team members that will be uncovering new opportunities, qualifying opportunities, assessing customer requirements, hosting discovery sessions, conducting presentation of Frontier’s complete suite of enterprise level products and services to a module of named existing accounts.
As a leader of the sales team, you will also work to ensure the constant advancement of the team’s skills and knowledge while at the same time, driving and leading a positive success driven culture ensuring the team has the proper mindset, focus and motivation to be successful.
Ethernet, Managed Wi-Fi/WAN/LAN, Managed Services, SD-WAN, UCAAS, Security, Managed Cloud, Mobility
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage and Lead an Inside Sales Team of 8-10 Business Account Managers that will sell our Enterprise Suite of Products and Services via telephone and/or web collaboration using a solution-based/consultative sales approach
- Recruit, onboard, coach and mentor team to become professional, account management professionals
- Perform weekly/monthly pipeline review meetings to insure quality of opportunities and quota achievement
- Coach Business Account Managers to qualify leads, identify decision makers, determine customer needs, explain product/service variations, overcome customer objections and close sales
- Responsible for funnel management, productivity, forecasting, and revenue analysis for team level performance metrics
- Develop quarterly business plans to drive revenue expansion within your assigned team module.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others through weekly 1:1’s with each team member and review KPI’s
- Maintain Total Incremental Billed revenue within prescribed thresholds, and meet key operational targets relating to account maintenance
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5+ years inside or outside sales management experience in telecom and/or emerging technology sales; (experience in developing new sales organizations is a plus)
- Minimum 5 years of business sales experience or account management, either in an outside or inside sales role, at a telecommunications or technology company
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced telecommunications and cloud IT solutions
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
- Experience in using a consultative sales methodology
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet goals
- Ability to successfully interact and build rapport and trust with customers
- Strong phone and presentation skills
- Strong track record of leadership, peer-mentoring, and participation in organization initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in sales or marketing or similar discipline
Computer and/or Technical Skills
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Salesforce CRM
- Various Web Conferencing Platforms
Global Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Services, LLC -Grtas, LLC is a Global Professional Services Firm - Our goal is to provide both our candidates and our Clients an efficient and streamline Talent Acquisition experience.