One of our clients is looking for the following.
- Manage, coaches and provides leadership to the MDM team in Houston, TX/Pune, India
- Develop and publish enterprise MDM data model
- Align technical architecture framework with requirements defined by the Delivery team, working closely with the Enterprise Data Architect
- Provide leadership and guidance with MDM/DQ best practices, governance, standards and conventions
- Partner with security resources to ensure compliance with data security and privacy mandates
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging MDM/DQ technologies, methodologies and standards
- Ensure consistency and compatibility with all other system technology components
- Provide technical leadership in evaluating, prototyping and evolving the MDM framework for emerging technologies related to enterprise analytics.
- Effectively communicate MDM architecture and design details to team members, including Delivery, Architecture, Integration Governance, Operations, Support and Services and other Stake Holders
- The role involves in supervising two sets of teams in Houston, US and Pune, India to build and deliver master data solutions for one of the largest green-field SAP programs and for the enterprise
- The master data system runs on Informatics suite of software
- The manager is required to work closely with the Enterprise Data Architect and ensure that the teams will deliver master data across several domains (Finance, Supply Chain, Distribution, Logistics, Materials, HR, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Product and Service Delivery)
- The role requires both medium/long-range planning and execution in the near term
- The master data team is 30 team members strong and team members are embedded in scrum teams that are focused on delivering projects
- The position requires close collaboration with other Data technology groups (Delivery, Architecture, Integration Governance, Operations, Support and Services) to understand MDM requirements
- This role is an execution-focused and sustained delivery is a requirement of the job
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Computer/ Data Science
- 10 years of professional experience in Data Management
- 4-8 years of management experience in managing teams in multiple locations
- 4 years working MDM solution, demonstrated experience in similar sized deployments of master data, Informatica experience is essential
- You must be well versed with agile development methods - teams use Scrum and Scrum@Scale for development and delivery
- Ideally, you will have experience with one of the following disciplines: Data Warehousing, EAI, Metadata Management, Master Data Management (implementation and data stewardship), Data Quality Management, Relational Databases, Dimensional Databases, Semantics, Data Lifecycle Management
- Your role requires you to have strong communication skills and an ability to influence your peers and your team
- You must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 10+ years
Relocation: Yes - Nationwide relocation offered
I understand that where you work next is very important to you & I take that very serious while taking you through the process. I am passionate about providing the best experiences to each of my candidates. Please contact me with any questions or concerns that you may have regarding the job opportunities I am currently working on.
Kenneth W Sims
Impact Talent Search /Owner
Contracted with Rocky Ridge Staffing
for this opportunity.
Direct (702) 768-4318