Are you looking for an internship that supports marketing efforts for a fast-growing startup?
Do you want an opportunity to quickly build your portfolio?
Are you passionate about data, eCommerce, and/or the automotive market?
Then we have the ideal position for you!
FeedStation is reimagining what’s possible in the eCommerce industry and is now on the hunt for a part-time Marketing Intern to join our team. This internship is designed for active students to participate in over the Fall 2021 semester, but additional opportunities may be available. Our company brings powerful automations, flexible integrations, and a get-it-done attitude to solve the complex problems experienced by online sellers in the automotive aftermarket industry. We offer state-of-the-art solutions that save sellers hundreds (if not thousands) of hours/month on operational efficiencies and seamlessly integrate their entire technology stack...but we need your help to show off our capabilities.
At FeedStation, you’ll have the opportunity to put your aptitude and abilities to the test. As a member of our intern team, you will work with our VP of Growth to develop online content, collateral, and campaigns that effectively communicate FeedStations products and services to our customer base. We are looking for local candidates only who can come to our sunny office in downtown Durham at least 1 day/week and commit to 15-25 hours/week (or 200+ hours throughout the semester). Our office is right off the Durham bus line, walkable from the city center, and has plenty of parking for whatever sick ride gets you here.
What do we expect?
We are hungry, driven, with a need to succeed. To be successful with our team, you must have a positive attitude, superior organizational skills, an aptitude to manage multiple processes, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. As an intern at FeedStation, you will :
- Help develop new marketing copy for FeedStation's website.
- Working with the FeedStation team, create collateral for customers and partners.
- Mark recommendations and run experiments on new marketing strategies that speak to our client market.
- Take on new projects that interest you! We want your time at FeedStation to directly benefit your career goals and interest. So if you want to take on a new initiative, just speak up!
- Strong writing, design, and communication skills are a must.
- Video and advanced graphic design skills are a plus.
- A history of meeting goals and being an exceptional individual performer and teammate.
- The ability (and desire) to quickly learn new industry terms specific to our core customers.
Does this sound like an opportunity where you could thrive and grow? We'd love to hear about how you can help take FeedStation to the next level.
FeedStation is on a mission to reimagine what's possible for the eCommerce industry. We reject a one-size-fits-all notion to growing your business, and believe the best technology must meet the unique needs of each customer. That's why we created FeedStation. Our company specializes in the automotive and powersports market because we understand the unique challenges and constraints automotive sellers face when managing complex data across sources. Our platform provides the most powerful technology in the market. Our approach leverages flexible integrations, custom automations, and a strong partnership with a team of eCommerce gurus.