Salary Range: $40000.00 - $55000.00 per year
Axero Solutions Manager, Implementation
Axero Solutions is an established, privately-held, and funded, profitable SaaS firm based in San Diego, California with clients across the globe. We are at the forefront of enabling collaboration and driving productivity for remote work. Our clients range from small businesses to some of the largest and most respected global brands, such as IKEA, Toyota, Hyundai, bravoTV, Tulane University, and many others!
are looking for an energetic and driven Manager, Implementation to join our team. The
entrepreneurial spirit is alive within Axero Solutions, where our Client Success team thrives in a
professional, competitive market of digital workplace strategies for our clients.
Are you passionate about online digital workplaces? Do you love taking care of client needs
with great care and detailed, proactive communication? We are looking for someone who
enjoys training client and project teams, launching intranets, and providing consultations and
deep technical dives in a collaborative environment. Your role will be to make clients successful
with the goal of renewing their annual Axero subscription.
We are a 100% remote, global company though many of our team members are based in San Diego. We have a very close-knit culture and our leadership team is deeply engaged day to day. Driven by its familial culture, Axero proudly offers its employees medical and dental insurance options that are 100% covered by the company, in addition to unlimited PTO.
What You’ll Do:
● Guide project teams on how to plan for, build, design, and support their intranet based on their goals and timeline for launch.
● Train clients on Communifire platform features.
● Advocate for best practices from kickoff through launch.
● Create and implement intranet designs for clients.
● Assist clients with creating content within their intranets.
● Work closely with Client Success and Development teams to effectively resolve client
cases and questions submitted in the support community or over email/phone.
● Manage client interactions in a manner that establishes credibility as an effective and
trustworthy intranet advisor
● Participate in various cross-functional projects and initiatives that drive retention and
growth for the organization.
Who We’re Seeking:
You are a people person and care about making clients happy and successful.
You are self-driven and passionate about technology.
● You own your responsibilities with little hand-holding.
● You are honest, respectful, humble, and coachable, with a growth mindset.
● You are a proactive account manager, keeping clients informed.
● You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● You host a virtual meeting with confidence and professionalism.
● You are a team player and work to help Axero team members any way you can.
● 3+ years of enterprise-level experience in Client Success, Account Management, or Sales.
● 2+ years of UI/design experience.
● 2+ years of experience with troubleshooting software issues and bugs.
● Experience in corporate communications or managing a company intranet is a plus.
● Working knowledge of G Suite, Zoom, and various other tech tools.
● Must have flexible availability to accommodate clients across many time zones.
● 100% collaborative, work-from-home culture, allowing us to recruit the most talented colleagues anywhere in the world
● Highly-competitive incentive-centric compensation
● Truly uncapped upside potential with a significant accelerator after exceeding goal
● Unlimited PTO
● Medical and dental insurance, including options 100% covered by Axero
Axero is the leading provider of social intranet software for small and medium-sized businesses. Our product, Communifire, is a central, instantly searchable hub for your teams, conversations, and documents.