Hi there! We're Chatter Buzz, a full-service digital marketing agency based in Orlando & Tampa, FL. We've been named the Best Place To Work For and we'd love to meet you. We're looking for people to join our mission to help small to mid-size brands grow by providing innovative and efficient integrated digital marketing through creative insights, ideas, and technologies. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
We have a multi-step interview process here at the agency, we truly focus on giving both our candidates and ourselves, opportunities to get to know each other a bit better. While our interview process may be more thorough and perhaps longer than other interview processes that you've been a part of, our goal is to work together with our candidates to find a mutually beneficial fit, where a candidate is a great addition to the growth of the agency, and Chatter Buzz is the right fit for their career goals.
Interested in joining the Chatter Buzz Family? More info below!
What We're Looking For
- Bachelors in Marketing, Math, Statistics, Data Science, Business Analytics or related major
- GPA above a 3.5
- Solid understanding of interpreting business analytics
- Strong data analysis skills
- Solid understanding of the Internet
- Solid web copywriting skills
- General data analysis experience
- Internship/part-time/summer job/ experience is a must
- Basic HTML or data manipulation software experience (a plus)
- Customer service experience in any industry
- Experience with Google Analytics (a plus)
What You'll Do
- Stays up to date on new changes to the web and actively reads several blogs
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic
- Solid analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on data
- Passion for research and deep-diving into business analytics
- Excellent time/project management skills
- Approaches problem solving proactively and in a professional manner
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Gather and analyze campaign data
- Consult with clients about their business goals and propose solutions and strategies that meet their needs
- Analyze competitors’ websites and online marketing initiatives
- Perform industry analysis and forecasting of trends
- Interpret web analytics, demographic data, market research, and buyer behaviors
- Optimizing client websites for search engines (on-page SEO)
- Create and manage all aspects of SEO, PPC, and paid search ad campaigns for clients
- Manage email marketing, website analysis, and online advertising programs
- Prepare monthly digital marketing campaign reports
- Correct technical issues on the backend of website
- Perform A/B, website usability, and website conversion rate testing
- Responsible for driving client success on the web
- 5% analyzing clients’ competitors
- 10% writing ad copy, emails, etc.
- 10% working in the backend of websites/fixing technical issues
- 10% creating revenue, ROI and traffic reports for client campaigns
- 10% managing client projects and ad campaigns
- 15% performing industry, demographic and market research, and trend forecasting
- 20% client strategy and analytics
- 20% client interaction- phone calls, emails, in-person meetings
Note: The Jr. Business Data Analyst is a client-facing position
What You'll Get
- Our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new Chatter Buzz “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
Opportunities for Growth
- Merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new family members who meet or exceed position performance metrics. We reward based on your skillset, attitude towards problem solving / growth and contribution.
- $39,500 -$41,500 (potentially higher based on work experience)
- Potential additional bonus may be offered for GPA's of 3.8+ or graduating with high honors
Chatter Buzz a tech-creative digital marketing and advertising agency laser focused on brand awareness and lead generation. We are a full-service digital agency offering multiple omni-channel services to achieve business growth for our partners.
Our mission is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business by helping them to harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.