As our IT Project manager, you are given the job of being accountable and responsible for ensuring our computer systems run smoothly within the limits of specifications, costs, requirements and timelines. You will also supervise the maintenance and implementation of any new products used to meet the company's computing needs. Highlight your leadership skills by managing a team of IT professionals ranging from 8-12 people. Explore your innovative side with research and implementation of computer processes and equipment that provides strategic solutions to the unique problems the company faces on a regular basis. You are part of a team of individuals who are responsible for an essential piece of the personnel puzzle.
- Keep staff numbers up by recruiting, hiring and training new employees, and attract them with personal growth opportunities and a safe, secure work environment.
- Plan, monitor and appraise job results; counsel and coach team members.
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce all systems, policies and procedures implemented by the company to ensure that our IT department is meeting company standards.
- Attend educational workshops, establish personal networks in the field, review professional publications and become a member of a professional society to improve your knowledge of new technology to bring back to the company.
- Coordinate timetables and resources with the data center and user department in order to complete projects on time.
- Manage a group of 8-12 to ensure that they are qualified, motivated and invested in the success of the company; set up a work environment for them that is encouraging and positive.
- Enforce and establish organization standards in order to maintain a high level of customer service to our customers.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science or a related field
- Hands-on experience working in an IT department
- Knowledge of relevant computer software/hardware systems, technical management and information analysis
- Ability to travel
- Experience managing a team or group of people
- Experience in developing budgets
Fourways is a staffing agency focused on staffing Digital / IT roles.
REAL JOBS…REAL PEOPLE….
We are great in pairing the right talent with the right opportunity.
There are plenty of staffing companies out there… What makes us different? We offer more than just job placements; we focus on creating relationships and experiences to make you feel supported, valued, and fulfilled. We work closely with you to help you reach your goals.
Are you ready to Get Started?
We work with you one on one, taking the time to get to know you as a person first and foremost. Our goal is getting you to work as fast as possible while still finding the best fit for you. So let’s get started!