If you've got a talent for keeping your team members organized and on task, we may have the right opportunity for you as a project manager. We are looking for someone who can keep our most important projects running efficiently. You will do this by analyzing the budget, overseeing various steps of the project and working together with the company leaders. You will work closely with our Unified planning and Cyber Security Practices within our organization to ensure that the project runs on schedule. Your job begins with the project plan and continues through the various stages of its completion. Once the project has been completed, you will see the exciting impact that your contribution has on the organization and Active Cyber's customers.
- Map out important goals for the company's future with the organization's leaders.
- Design a project blueprint for maximum efficiency by evaluating current capabilities with technology, finances, supplies and talent.
- Create clear outcomes for each individual project with management in order to have a strong focus on company profitability and client satisfaction.
- Oversee each step of the project timeline for best results, giving special attention to individual team member's talents and capabilities.
- Analyze the financial and tangible resources for the project scope, maintaining enough flexibility to revise approaches if resources are low or spread thin.
- Assign responsibilities to members of the team or departments within the company most suited for specific tasks.
- Schedule monthly, weekly or daily meetings with project team to monitor progress by checking off on each individual task and due date.
- Deliver a completed product to the client on time and within the budget.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Two or more years of experience as a project manager
- Bachelor's degree in management, finance, business or another related field
- Top skills in written and verbal communication
- Excellent ability to multi-task and delegate responsibility
- Experience managing projects in large corporate setting
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Who We Are
Active Cyber is a cloud consulting company. We are a certified reseller and preferred OKTA and Sailpoint professional service partner, specializing in implementing cloud-based identity and access management solutions. We maintain the highest quality standards while specializing cloud consulting. We think ourselves as a leadership incubator developing exceptional talent who will someday start their own organizations or lead existing organizations as CEOs. We are actively recruiting top-notch talent from all backgrounds to meet our growing needs.