Our client is looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all their marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Head of Marketing responsibilities includes developing plans to help establish the brand, allocating resources to different projects, and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, They would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run their Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications, and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering counterparts to rapidly run and analyze experiments, A/B experiments across areas like paid landing pages, optimization, and CRM lifecycle flows that drive improved conversion rate in support of acquisition
- You define success metrics, analyze performance, experiment, and iterate quickly
- You are scrappy and maintain a strong bias towards action.
- You do what it takes to go from 0 to 100.
- Rundown new, innovative growth tactics including affiliate, offline, partnerships, referral, and more in search of scalable sources of growth
- 7+ years in performance or Growth marketing
- 3+ years in a management role
- experience driving acquisition efforts across both paid and owned marketing channels.
Pinnacle Recruiting Group has over 12 years of providing companies with the best candidates for their open positions.