Salary Range: $70000.00 - $90000.00 per year
Full-Stack Microsoft Web Developer
Are you passionate about full-stack development on the Microsoft .NET platform? We’re looking for someone who enjoys coding in ASP.NET and troubleshooting web-based desktop and mobile applications. Our clients have our platform on-premise as well as in our cloud using the latest SSO technologies. Your role will be to develop new features for our core platform as well as fix bugs and solve client issues.
We are a 100% remote company though many of our key team members are based in San Diego. We have a very close-knit culture and our leadership team is deeply engaged day-to-day. Driven by its familial culture, Axero proudly offers its employees medical and dental insurance options that are 100% covered by the company, in addition to unlimited PTO and a 401K.
● Should be able to write scalable code, re-factor current code base to make it more robust and help better performance metrics.
● Should be able to write test cases and have experience in Unit Testing.
● Participate/lead technical discussions and develop new features.
● Understanding of AWS Hosting environment.
● Upgrade/apply patches to client sites on-premise or in Axero cloud.
● Knowledge of integrations: should be able to develop 3rd party integrations using REST APIs and web services.
● Troubleshoot and debug application issues. Retrieve databases from clients, find bugs, and fix bugs. Resolve performance issues.
● Update internal and external technical documentation.
● Support Axero employees with any technical issues reported by clients.
● Should have experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration.
● Should enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
● Gather and/or create best practices and patterns around the usage of Communifire capabilities and tools.
● Help to document and write specs for new features. SOFT SKILLS
● You are self-driven.
● You can own your job with little hand-holding.
● You are honest, respectful, and humble.
● You love technology and are constantly learning.
● You must be able to work remotely and stay connected with the team.
● You must have excellent written/verbal communication skills.
● 3+ years of experience with .Net, C#, and ASP.NET
● 3+ years of experience with MS SQL Server.
● 2+ years of using REST API’s
● 1+ years of experience with Active Directory/SSO/Azure AD/ADFS knowledge is a plus.
● 1+ years of experience with SSL certificates.
● 2+ years of experience with configuring and troubleshooting software applications.
● Redis/Elasticsearch knowledge is a plus.
● AWS knowledge is a plus.
● Web farm knowledge is a plus.
● Must be available during regular business hours and off-hours, depending on reported issues and client schedules.
● Eastern or Central Time is ideal. BENEFITS
● 100% collaborative, work-from-home culture
● Highly-competitive incentive-centric compensation
● Medical and dental insurance, including options 100% covered by Axero
Axero is the leading provider of social intranet software for businesses of all sizes. We are an established, privately-held, and funded, profitable software (SaaS) firm based in San Diego, California with clients, partners, and team members across the globe. We are at the forefront of enabling collaboration and driving productivity for employees everywhere. Our product, Communifire, is a central, instantly searchable hub for your teams, conversations, and documents. Our clients range from small businesses to the most respected global brands, including Toyota, Benjamin Moore, the University of Texas at Austin, TED, and many others!