rENIAC is looking for FPGA Architect/Engineer for core engineering and Proof-of-Concept activities.
- Experience and expertise with Verilog/VHDL and implementation on FPGA boards
- Experience and/or expertise with debug, timing closure, and performance optimization of FPGA implementation
- Experience and expertise with Xilinx Vivado and/or Intel/Altera Quartus tools
- Experience/knowledge with a scripting language (Python/Perl/bash/..) or a high level language (C/C++/Java/...)
- Knowledge of Linux tools and administration is a plus
- Knowledge of distributed systems technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL database, pub-sub messaging systems, etc. is a plus
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written
Candidates with experience of 5-10+ years can apply. Salary will be commensurate with experience and will not be a bar for the right candidate. Exceptional candidates with less experience will be considered.
rENIAC, Inc. (www.reniac.com) is a startup based out of Silicon Valley, US and Vancouver, BC with an engineering center in Hyderabad, India. rENIAC is funded by tier-1 VCs (e.g. Intel Capital, UMC Capital, etc.) and has customers in the US.