JLGOV is seeking a Vice President of Marketing to support our customer
No Citizenship sponsorship, and must be a US Citizen
Rate of pay determined by level of and years of experience, education, and certification if required.
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
Medical Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance, Working Spouse Benefits Provision, FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
TRAVEL INSURANCE, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT and MORE.
• Supervises, schedules, directs workloads/jobs, and performs administrative
duties for Electrical Engineers, Electrical Designers, Electrical Technicians, or
other assigned personnel for the Electrical Engineering department.
• Responsible for hiring, training, and motivating personnel. Implements and/or
performs disciplinary action, recommends staffing changes, and
administrative performance reviews.
• Helps develop project quotes and schedules for product electrical
development or revision.
• Responsible for the development of electrical design procedures, work
instructions, and forms.
• Responsible for the development of electrical standard practices, ensuring
proper design process is followed with peer oversight.
• Identifies and develops justifications, and submits requests for acquisition of
electrical design related product development tools.
• Works with other Engineering Managers, Marketing, Sales, and engineering
personnel during the product development or revision to ensure project/job
• Responsible for the development of the product requirements, objectives,
definitions, and modules for a new or revised design. This includes the
estimating of the Electrical Engineering effort and materials on jobs or
proposals being quoted.
• Forecasts and administer/controls operating costs of the electrical engineering
• Analyzes technology trends, human resource needs, and market demand to
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• 10 years related experience and/or training.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals,
professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups
of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
A message from our Customer: We produce machinery, electrical and transformers that are crucial to the air conditioning, heating and ventilation systems for commercial and residential buildings such as nursing homes, home health care, hospitals and manufacturers of personal protective equipment (PPE) and many other companies in various industries. Additionally, our transformers are essential in refrigerated trucks to support the food transportation industry. Several of our customers produce liquid dispensing equipment for water and beverage service for restaurants, hospital cafeterias, and other care facilities. Runway lighting transformers help keep airport lights on to allow critical equipment to arrive to support patient needs.
Vice President of Marketing
JLGOV is a primary source for business process outsourcing, staff augmentation, technology services, and Staffing agency. JLGOV is a small business headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA. Our goal is to meet the needs of customers across multiple verticals to include DoD, Commercial, Local, and State levels worldwide.