TC3 Consultants is seeking an Electrical Engineer for our client in Jacksonville, FL. The firm provides mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) designs for military, commercial, and industrial projects.
About the position
- Due to growth, the firm has an immediate need for a licensed electrical engineer with 5 – 15 years of facility design experience
- The electrical engineer should have experience with power distribution, lighting, and telecommunications design and a thorough knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- Software skills - AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- The ideal candidate will be proficient with SKM PowerTools or similar power systems analysis software
- Must have hands on, direct facility design experience
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer from ABET accredited university
- Licensed PE in FL or the ability to obtain a Florida license
The resume is only the beginning. At Cyon we pride ourselves on building partnerships with our candidates in order to learn their career desires and personal needs. Our recruiters provide timely, honest and constructive feedback, from resume coaching and interview preparation to career transition planning. In order to achieve a long lasting career match, it requires the needs of both the company and candidate to be satisfied.