- Growth to Director of Field Operations and be part of the executive team.
- Projects are recession proof and company has a stacked pipeline for solid 7 years with over 900M in electrical work.
About Our Client
- Commercial Contractor with offices throughout the United States.
- Is established, has been around for over 80 years.
- Good leadership at the top, very low company turnover.
- High Quality project delivery, has many repeat clients and a high return client rate.
- Construction projects range from data centers, institutional, bio-sciences, education, manufacturing, renewables, warehousing, light healthcare, senior living, corporate offices, and some larger multi-family work.
- Manage day-to-day construction field activities to ensure that project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met.
- Travel throughout the country, getting flown back home every 2 weeks.
- Review blueprints, customer needs and contractor submissions in order to execute appropriate bids.
- Lead team with construction project planning and developing site logistics.
- Monitor subcontractors to ensure quality workmanship and safety guidelines are met.
- Utilize good time management to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Keep daily and weekly work logs.
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Work directly with investors at times and maintain a professional and client facing attitude.
- Ensure proper signage is posted on the construction job site, and safety requirements are met.
- Review bids for work, as well as supervising the inspection of work.
- Schedule inspections as needed along the jobs site.
- Maintain as strong a relationship as possible with local municipalities for potential future business.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven ability to deliver commercial construction projects on time and on budget.
- Must be able to work in a multiple-project environment.
- Ability to read and understand plans.
- Ability to travel throughout the country.
- Technical understanding of residential construction including building codes, trade sequencing, and best building practices.
- Capable of problem solving and experience with complex detailed projects.
- Work with subcontractors, suppliers, utilities, city inspectors, organize and direct activities concerned with their construction projects.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, performance, and quality standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Monitor and control project through managing the construction schedule and directing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations, anticipate project delays, monitor job site safety, and implement corrective measures.
What's on Offer
- Individual performance bonus.
- Company performance bonus.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Life & disability insurance.
- Travel per diem package.
- Travel stipend in addition to per diem.
- 100% coverage on lodging/hotels and logistics.
- Vehicle allowance.
- 15 days PTO, + more company sick days.
- Quick yet effective on boarding and training program, you will NOT be micromanaged.
I understand that where you work next is very important to you & I take that very serious while taking you through the process. I am passionate about providing the best experiences to each of my candidates. Please contact me with any questions or concerns that you may have regarding the job opportunities I am currently working on.
Kenneth W Sims