- Perform electrical assembly, wiring, and panel building on a variety of equipment for packaging applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Electrical assembly and wiring of electronic/robotic control systems for packaging equipment per designs and schematics provided by Electrical Engineering.
- Collaborate with engineering to troubleshoot any design issues during layout of panel and wiring.
- Assemble electrical components into control panel for machinery.
- Perform complex wiring and assembly operations on standardized electric units, subassemblies.
- Work from established wiring charts, schematics, layouts and bills of materials.
- Wire the panel to match the electrical drawings exactly, in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Ability to compose material lists for required conduit, fittings, cord grips, etc.
- Decision Making.
Qualifications and Skill
- High school diploma or GED required; additional schooling or training in electrical field is preferred.
- Minimum 2 year experience wiring and building electrical control panels (drilling, mounting, measuring, point to point, terminating)
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, engineering drawings, and schematics.
- Proficient in reading & interpreting electrical schematics, symbols, and other technical drawings.
- Able to use precision measuring equipment micrometers, gauges, etc.
- Make sure that all connections are tight and torqued to specifications.
- Ability to wire on Machine I/O to match schematic diagrams with physical proximity switches, sensors, etc.
- Familiarity with Allen Bradley VFD, PLC, Servo Drives and other electrical components.
- Operate assembly equipment; grinders, cordless drills, pneumatic tools, and assorted basic hand tools.
- Seek guidance from supervisor in unique situations.
- Ability to work well with others in a cross functional team.
- Experience with Machine wiring and cabling.
- All employees must have basic tool kits before starting work.
Combi Packaging Systems LLC manufactures Case Erectors, Tray Erectors, Case Packers, Case Sealers and Handpacking Stations. Celebrating 38 years of experience in the packaging industry, we offer a wide range of innovative equipment from simple handpack systems to complete packaging automation. With a proven track record in facilities around the world, we offer our customers a single source for design, fabrication and assembly of total end of the line packaging solutions.
Check us out: https://youtu.be/KUTI0yLdJ6E
- 2 Medical Plan Options - including an HSA option, as well as waiver reimbursement
- Dental - including orthodontia
- Voluntary Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Tuition Assistance