Looking for an opportunity to utilize your marketing skills in content and digital marketing? We are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join our team in the role of Content & Digital Marketing Intern. We are expanding and need a candidate that is interested in helping promote and support the brand on social media platforms.
- Collaborate with Executive Leadership on marketing campaign efforts to grow our presence, followers and engagement
- Manage social media calendar and posting, ensuring brand guidelines - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Generate long-form content (PDF, videos) across multiple channels
- Market research - keyword strategies, SEM, PPC campaigns
- Manage website CMS, when necessary
As an Intern with this client, you will receive...
- Hourly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Valuable experience
- Current undergraduate student pursuing a degree in Marketing or related field such as Advertising or Journalism; or recent graduate
- Experience maintaining/growing non-personal social media accounts a plus (i.e. businesses, clubs, or campus organizations)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with the major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Software/technical skills: Proficiency in or an expressed willingness to learn social media scheduling tools (i.e. Hootsuite) and website content management systems such as Wordpress.
Trinity Direct Consulting Group connects qualified professionals with employers who are looking for the highest quality talent. Our mission is to empower our clients by enabling them to focus on what they do best while we work for them to find stellar candidates. (Please note that all opportunities are to fill open positions for external clients unless otherwise indicated)