Salary Range: $14.00 per hour
** Please read the whole description before applying **
** Incomplete application and questionnaire will programmatically be "rejected"
Big Challenges, Bigger Impact
Internships and co-ops at Chatter Buzz are more like full-time positions. We don't just want students to go back to school with stronger resumés, we want them to take new perspectives, skills, and connections with them. As long as you bring passion and curiosity, we'll bring hands-on opportunities.
Our internship program is all about continued learning and hands-on experience with real clients and internal work. In the past, our top-notch interns eventually become full-time employees, and we put you on that path from day one if you are willing to work and excel.
* Preferably pursuing a degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, Information Systems, Business, Statistics, or related major
* Junior or Senior standing in College
* GPA above a 3.7
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Prior Internship/part-time/summer job experience is a must
* Experience in Google Docs and Sheets preferred
* Proficiency in developing presentations and reports
* Basic HTML or image editing experience (desired)
* Customer service experience in any industry (desired)
* Project Coordination
* Group project leadership
* Stays up to date on new changes to the web and actively reads several blogs
* Social Media / Community Manager
* Share our company values of providing A+ customer service, data-driven, action, grit, and continued self-growth
* Constantly learning (reading books, webinars, podcasts, online courses)
* Excellent time management, oral, and written communication skills required
* Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
* Passion for research and deep-diving into business analytics
* Outstanding organizational skills
* Exceptional eye for aesthetics
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the ff:
* Assisting in the creating of content
* Develop potential prospect digital audit presentations
* Develop SEO, PPC, and Social media monthly and KPI campaign reports
* Develop marketing agendas and minutes
* Assist in cleaning up project management tasks and marketing playbooks
* Develop outreach copy templates
* Develop advertising copy (social, ad copy, banner ads, etc)
* Assist in writing blog posts, infographics, video copy, and also QA content
* Analyze competitor's websites and their online marketing initiatives
* Interpret web analytics, demographic data, market research, and buyer behaviors
* Optimizing client websites for search engines (on-page SEO)
* Assist in developing paid media campaigns (Google PPC, Facebook ads, and others)
* Direct the design of web pages and develop web content, assuring that content is consistent with standards and up to date, and assuring that all web functionality is operating properly
* Assist in answering and providing client marketing updates
About the Position
This position is flexible with hours and days. The intern will enjoy his or her own workspace, and computer, along with the ability to wear jeans/casual dress to work each day. Letters of recommendation are provided along with the ability to learn valuable digital marketing skills.
- You can use this internship as a credit for your school
- Letter of recommendation
- A paid hourly rate of $14 per hour
- 3 months internship
Chatter Buzz a tech-creative digital marketing and advertising agency laser focused on brand awareness and lead generation. We are a full-service digital agency offering multiple omni-channel services to achieve business growth for our partners.
Our mission is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business by helping them to harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.