When ideas lead, great things can happen. Chatter Buzz is an integrated tech-creative digital agency based in Central, Florida that specializes in lead generation. We are looking for an ambitious, organized, analytical, ROI focused and personable Account Manager to join the team at our HQ in Orlando, FL.
Having set ambitious targets to grow in 2019, we require a dedicated, organized, passionate and driven person to help us reach our goals.
This is an exciting time for the agency and you will be tasked with helping develop our existing client relationships and increase our client base across our sectors of real estate, tech/saas, e-commerce, education, retail, and others. This role is responsible for managing relationships with specific customers for their organization and owning the success of each campaign.
This is a varied role with enormous potential and responsibility to ensure that clients, colleagues, and partners are fully engaged by providing excellent results, project management, and client service at all times. This role also requires strong proficiency in digital marketing from web design, SEO, paid search campaigns, social media, email marketing, content creation and many more.
Although the role is Orlando based, there will be a requirement to attend meetings throughout the state and even nationwide.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Account Services, the Account Manager will fulfill an important, multi-functional role with specific responsibilities which include:
- Maintaining strong relationships with our clients – being proactive and not just reactive
- Manage the execution of campaigns / digital services from start to finish
- Perform quality assurance check on all deliverables from web, content, creative, etc.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly client reports
- Develop, update and maintain client monthly marketing plan or playbooks
- Assign and manage tasks and projects to production staff on a daily basis
- Onboard and manage new clients
- Develop meeting agendas, meeting minutes and action items every client meeting
- Improve customer satisfaction by improving responsiveness and anticipating customer needs
- Develop new business opportunities with new and existing clients by promoting agency products and services
- Writing quality website, digital marketing and video production proposals and presentations that are on brand and presented well to promote Chatter Buzz services and to help win / retain business
- Advising existing clients on how best to use digital and inbound marketing to benefit their organization. This must be executed with Chatter Buzz integrity, dedication, enthusiasm and with a genuine desire to help their organization grow
- Oversees KPIs / analytics, marketing plan development, execution, and follow-up. Contributes to account growth by identifying opportunities to increase revenue and methods to
- improve internal processes, cultivates new business opportunities from existing clients and client contacts.
- Assisting the Managing Director in generating revenue growth of individual clients and as a result the growth of the company
- Liaise with the creative, digital and motion teams in order to plan, price and prioritize new projects
- Ensuring excellent communication and strong partnership is maintained with the clients at all times
- Enter and manage all client jobs and projects through the agency’s project management software.
- Travel to conduct meetings and demonstrations for current and future clients.
- Coach, mentor and/or train new hires or more junior employees
- A bachelor's degrees in business, communications, marketing, advertising or another relevant field is usually required for this position.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years’ experience working in the digital industry, ideally within an agency covering brand, digital and web
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing techniques e.g. SEO, PPC, Remarketing, developing digital strategies
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple client deliverables/timelines.
- Strong understanding of analytics and KPI reporting
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Problem solver - always giving solutions and new ideas
- Ability to work independently and well with a team
- Inbound Certified a plus
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Ability to work nights/weekends as needed.
- You share the same values as us (data-driven, A+ customer service, grit, action and always learning)
- You love helping businesses grow and clients succeed
During the interview process, your digital skills will be tested by completing a digital marketing written test.
- Competitive base + bonus + commission
- Quarterly bonus after meeting account retention goals
- Commission on client referrals and package upgrades
- Our office is located in Downtown Orlando with free parking (plus an awesome view)
- Coffee and snacks
- You want to be part of the success of a small company
- We are the leading digital agency in Orlando and if you want to learn, this is the place!
Chatter Buzz a tech-creative digital marketing and advertising agency laser focused on brand awareness and lead generation. We are a full-service digital agency offering multiple omni-channel services to achieve business growth for our partners.
Our mission is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business by helping them to harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.