Mooko Media is looking for a qualified Digital Campaign Manager to work out of our Sao Paulo, Brazil office or remotely. As a Digital Campaign Manager, you will work under the direction of the Head of Operations and Head of Business Development - LATAM. The role consists of managing all aspects of our mobile marketing campaigns for our clients to ensure performance is above expectations while updating, educating, and building relationships with our clients. Fluency in Portuguese is required.
- Work with client team(s) to coordinate the setup of campaigns across Mooko Media's tracking platform and processes.
- Assist in the launching of campaigns by completing all quality assurance steps beforehand and troubleshooting persisting issues that follow.
- Analyze big data sets via Excel and various analytics programs to optimize campaigns against key performance benchmarks.
- Record campaign delivery through reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Work with various external publishing teams and media buyers to monitor best ad-serving practices for video, display, branding, and all other mediums of advertising.
- Manage, retain, and grow mobile marketing campaigns through proactive engagement analyses and strategies.
- Cultivate relationships with clients and vendors through consistent communication.
- Create Excel spreadsheets, charts, PowerPoint, Word documents, emails, etc. for various internal and external presentations and proposals.
- 2-3 years of experience in mobile marketing, affiliate marketing, user acquisition, and/or growth marketing
- BA/BS degree from accredited post-secondary institution.
- Must possess superb written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fluent in English and Portuguese
- Must be a self-motivated, goal-oriented team player with the ability to adapt.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel.
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, relationship building, and account management pillars.
- A strong analytic, quantitative, and technical aptitude with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment with the opportunity to "wear many hats".
- Must be located in Sao Paulo
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with online advertising terms, concepts, and revenue models are a plus.
- Experience with mobile measurement platforms is a plus.
- Experience at mobile-first agency or ad network a plus
Mooko is committed to developing marketing solutions that integrate seamlessly into our partners’ marketing machine. By offering insights fueled by data-backed metrics, we formulate options to meet the type of benchmarks that will elevate our partners to the next level. As a high-growth mobile performance agency were equipped with over a decade of digital marketing experience, our ad technology, online content, apps and products deliver growth and insights into users. With accolades in the industry we deliver media for some the top global agencies and act as the exclusive agency for some of biggest names in Gaming, E-commerce, and Utility products.
We value an environment where teamwork is key and helping one another excel, grow, and learn is a fundamental function to our company's success. Collectively, we encourage a “wear-many-hats” attitude to give you different feels and experiences to really help you discover your strengths and weaknesses. This is important to us as a company as it fosters your ability to stay connected into our culture of striving towards greater heights and knowing why.
We cultivate new ideas, processes, and the people we work with both internally and externally as we understand that people are the most important resource to a company's growth. Working at Mooko allows one to flourish through numerous perks:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Office perks
- Collaborative and team-driven environment
- The ability to grow and be part of something bigger in the ad tech space