Are you excited by applying machine learning to solve real-world problems?
Have you experienced analyzing and modeling huge amounts of text, links, and other types of data?
Our R&D group is utilizing machine learning technology to various business areas with wide ranging exciting projects in the field of natural language processing.
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of our business data to improve our existing systems and our user's experience.
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive new feature creation.
- Prototype machine learning models by using high-level modeling languages such as R or in languages such as Python with Tensorflow or PyToarch.
- Bachelors degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years’ experience building machine learning models and coding, experience building, iterating, and validating models. Limited professional experience may be considered if candidate can demonstrate a deep interest and core understanding of machine learning principles including neural networks.
- Experience with Tensorflow / PyToarch or other comparable computational framework.
- Proficiency in Python required.
- Deep understanding of current applied machine learning techniques specifically applications involving RNNs, CNNs, and reinforcement learning.
Quali.fit is enabling recruiting agencies to manage their own branded marketplace – and empower their clients with a cutting-edge self-service technology.