Hi there! We're Chatter Buzz, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the Orlando & Tampa, FL. We've been named the Best Place To Work For and we'd love to meet you. We're looking for people to join our mission to help small to mid-size brands grow by providing innovative and efficient integrated digital marketing through creative insights, ideas and technologies. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
We have a multi-step interview process here at the agency, we truly focus on giving both our candidates, and ourselves, opportunities to get to know each other a bit better. While our interview process may be more thorough and perhaps longer than other interview processes that you've been a part of, our goal is to work together with our candidates to find a mutually beneficial fit, where a candidate is a great addition to the growth of the agency, and Chatter Buzz is the right fit for their career goals.
This position is full time and will be working in our Downtown Tampa, FL office.
Interested in joining the Chatter Buzz Family? More info below!
What We're Looking For
Desired Education & Experience
- 3+ years professional experience in the same position
- Bachelors in English, Creative Writing, Journalism or related major
- GPA above a 3.7
- Solid understanding of the different style of writing based on B2B / B2C and medium (landing page, blogs, social, etc)
- Backgrounds spanning any and all industries but specifically B2B, Health and wellness, Engineering / SAAS, eCommerce.
- Basic understanding of keyword research and selection (Desired)
- Basic understanding of SEO
- General web marketing experience
- Blogging experience
- Direct response copy development experience
- Strong editing experience
- Customer service experience in any industry
- Administrator/moderator of a forum or blog (A bonus)
What You'll Do
- Outstanding written communication skills
- High level of research skills and resourcefulness
- Demonstrates ability to get things done
- Self-learner and independent
- Critical thinking
- An avid book-reader or content learner
- Coordination of content creation among internal and external writers
- Interview clients and other resources to develop the content we need
- Edit an array of content types from blog posts to sales copy to long form content, spanning over 15+ industries.
- Create content from long-form blog articles, landing page copy, social ad copy, eBooks and guides, checklists, video scripts and others.
- Monitor and adjust content to fit with brand guidelines
- Post original content on Wordpress relevant to our clients’ keywords and SEO campaigns
- Generate ideas and conduct research for infographics, motion graphics, blog posts and other viral content
- Uses web analytics to determine the impact of content campaigns
- Ability to manage content creation workflow
- Ability to think critically and creatively to pitch content based on our clients’ SEO keywords and industry trends
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly production goals
- Client interaction: This is client-facing
- 50% writing
- 20% content editing
- 15% online asset research and topic discovery
- 10% content coordination with internal & external writers
- 5% analytics/data analysis
Our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new Chatter Buzz “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position. Our 60-day bootcamp training involves reading or listening to books, contributing to our own agency blogs, acquiring certain certifications, writing and knowledge tests to improve your comprehension and technical skills.
What You'll Get
Opportunities for Growth
- Merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new family members who meet or exceed position performance metrics. We reward based on your demonstration of our core values, technical skillset, attitude towards problem solving / growth and contribution.
- $15 to $20 per hour = $30,000 to $41,600 (potentially higher based on work experience)
- Potential additional bonus may be offered for GPA's of 3.8+ & graduating with high honors
Chatter Buzz a tech-creative digital marketing and advertising agency laser focused on brand awareness and lead generation. We are a full-service digital agency offering multiple omni-channel services to achieve business growth for our partners.
Our mission is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business by helping them to harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.