At CourtAvenue, the Content Management team uses client objectives, customer value, cultural relevance, and competitive assessments to define what should be created, when it should be created, what form the content should exist in and how it reaches the target audience.
A CourtAvenue Content Manager/Strategist is a detailed craftsman that thrives at developing content-driven ideas across an intersection of media including web, social, mobile, live events, and digital integrations. Content Strategists create the roadmap driven by data to put our clients’ brands ahead of the competition.
At CourtAvenue, you will be a part of a culture powered by entrepreneurs, technologists, data scientists and the habitually restless dedicated and energized to design products and services that transform businesses while optimizing them for growth. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a culture that values innovation while focusing on redesigning the experience between consumer and service (or product) by leveraging a fluid, seamless, and thoroughly transparent engagement.
- Content Strategy | Development
- Guide world-class content strategy efforts for multi-phased website redesigns by partnering with a variety of cross-functional teams | Ensure all content adheres to best SEO best practices | Develop channel-specific content plans that build off of brand messaging strategies while identifying opportunities for content sharing across new digital and social platforms | Create detailed consistency by developing high-quality deliverables such as taxonomies, content models, hierarchies, architectures, audits, and inventories
- Collaborate | Communicate | Influence
- Work confidently across multi-functioning groups, from vision and conception to launch and optimization, to provide world-class user-centered product and service experiences | Educate, persuade, and drive projects with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills that inspire internal and client audiences of all backgrounds | Develop cohesive and connected content experiences across projects and platforms by providing a clear point-of-view, path, and framework that guides effective design and implementation
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience working in a progressive and creatively-driven digital/consultant agency environment that has embraced digitally-led experience strategy and design principles as part of the creative process
- Proven track record creating Content Strategy deliverables like content audits, content models, taxonomies, and information architectures
- Detail-driven individual that unifies analytical and creative thinking to find the optimal balance to improve the way audiences find, explore, and engage with content across multiple digital platforms
- Ability to internalize, understand and implement a strong brand voice effectively across a variety of media avenues
- Able to listen to client feedback and succinctly share that information with creative teams and provide actionable next steps
- Highly organized, multi-tasker with strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Content marketing/SEO familiarity
CourtAvenue is a portfolio of digital transformation companies that utilizes data, machine learning and emerging technologies to build powerful relationships between brands and consumers.