We are looking for a Compensation Analyst to join the Corporate Compensation Team. The ideal candidate will have 0-2 years of financial analytical experience, with a Mathematics, Finance, Accounting or Financials Systems background. Further, the ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, with a demonstrated ability to apply problem-solving skills in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Internal Reporting of financial data and key business metrics.
- Financial modeling and report development.
- Defining, implementing, and administering compensation and incentive programs across the organization.
- Working on varied and moderately complex tasks that require minimal oversight and direction.
- Analyze and maintain competitive, cost effective, and legally compliant compensation programs and practices.
- Providing support to equity administration and reporting.
- Researching and analyzing data in order to determine appropriate salary grade and title for proposed new positions and re-evaluations of current positions.
- Conducting and participating in salary surveys.
- Equity administration, communication and processing of RSA vesting, and monthly/quarterly reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Financial Systems Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident self-starter with positive attitude
- Problem solver who works well independently
Global Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Services, LLC -Grtas, LLC is a Global Professional Services Firm - Our goal is to provide both our candidates and our Clients an efficient and streamline Talent Acquisition experience.