Are 'immaculate' and 'well-kept' two of your favorite words? Are you known as the neat freak among your circle of friends? If so, you may be well-suited to become part of our team! Our company will rely on you to provide our clients with a spotless interior and exterior atmosphere. You'll become a critical component of upholding our company culture and image all while helping our clients look and feel their absolute best.
Skills and Competencies
- Clean and maintain designated spaces both inside and outside of the facility on a regularly scheduled basis, which includes the lobby, restrooms, offices, conference rooms, parking lot and public areas
- Utilize the client’s customized commercial cleaning checklist to perform all tasks to the established standards. Common tasks include:
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilet, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc in restrooms, break rooms and/or kitchenettes
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
- Sweep, mop, vacuum and/or hand scrub floors using brooms, mops, and vacuum cleaners
- Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas
- Wipe down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
- Arrive at work (client location) at the scheduled time, perform services to established standards and ensure the client’s facility is locked and secured when leaving
- Maintain and stock supply rooms
- Check for potential safety and maintenance issues in all areas and bring them to the attention of the appropriate contact.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to the performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
- Come to work with a great attitude and a sparkling smile!
Education, Certifications and/or Experience
- Detail oriented – pays attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests
- Friendly and Professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed
- Team player – the ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done
- Self-starter - able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so
- A desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities
- Reasoning ability - good common sense with the ability to solve practical problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Experience in a service environment is preferred, but not required
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and relay information between the team, customers and office staff
- Physical demands include walking and standing, climbing, bending, kneeling to clean floors by hand, push and pull objects, lift and move objects (including 20 lb vacuum), repetitive bending and lifting, and repetitive arm movements
- Travel to/from customers business is required
- Provided uniforms must be worn during work hours
How We Will Measure Success
- Own a cell phone (preferably a smartphone) that allows you to reliably communicate
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Own or have access to reliable transportation
- Flexible availability
- Customer satisfaction levels based on surveys
- Customer retention
- Quality assurance scores based on manager inspections and feedback
Anchor Rock Cleaning Services has been in business since 2015 and employs both full-time and part-time employees. Our mission is to be the highest value, industry-leader in cleaning services in all of West Michigan through obtaining a loyal client base and providing high-quality, dependable and reliable service
At Anchor Rock Cleaning Services, our vision is to help fulfill people's needs through service and provide a path to changed lives through the building of relationships, employees and customers alike.