Mooko Media is looking for a qualified Business Development Associate to work out of our Los Angeles office or remotely. As a Business Development Associate, you will work under the direction of the CEO. The role consists of building the foundation of the company's pipeline by first engaging with prospective clientele. Your work will have direct impact on the growth of the company as producing and managing the company's CRM will help identify new opportunities for expedited sales.
- Work with sales tram in an effort to increase sales pipeline activities for Mooko.
- Qualify new inbound leads and actively prospect new potential clients by following stages of sales pipeline from cold outreach to finalization of contract.
- Initiate due diligence to establish sales leads and negotiate advertising budgets with various prospects.
- Maintain and respond to all questions and concerns from contacted prospects with key focus on client satisfaction.
- Conduct and report market research trends for competitors to identify new opportunities for product growth.
- Maintain active engagement with existing leads and Identify new upselling opportunities.
- Familiarize with Mooko's product and service line to best align and convey the right value proposition to potential clients.
- Work with client creative partners to recommend necessary changes to ads.
- Provides client feedback to internal Sales teams.
- Help maintain CRM database by consistently logging activities and keeping all inputted information up to date.
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation.
- Continuously evaluate and improve sales processes.
- 1+ years of experience in sales, communications, or telemarketing in any capacity.
- BA/BS degree from accredited post-secondary institution preferred.
- Eligibility to work in US.
- A strong analytic, quantitative, and technical aptitude with great attention to detail.
- Must possess superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong degree of professionalism with strong business acumen and work ethics.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Be a proactive, resilient, and tenacious initiator who is excited about a career in sales
- Demonstrated success in negotiating and relationship building.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with online advertising terms, concepts, and revenue models are a plus.
- Experience working with a CRM software and any other sales-based tools like Linkedin Navigator is a plus.
- Fluency in a second language is a plus.
When Applying, Please Include:
- Salary expectations
- If remote work is possible
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
* Mooko is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and emphasize on creating an inclusive work culture where all employees and applicants can flourish.
Mooko is committed to developing marketing solutions that integrate seamlessly into our partners’ marketing machine. By offering insights fueled by data-backed metrics, we formulate options to meet the type of benchmarks that will elevate our partners to the next level. As a high-growth mobile performance agency were equipped with over a decade of digital marketing experience, our ad technology, online content, apps and products deliver growth and insights into users. With accolades in the industry we deliver media for some the top global agencies and act as the exclusive agency for some of biggest names in Gaming, E-commerce, and Utility products.
We value an environment where teamwork is key and helping one another excel, grow, and learn is a fundamental function to our company's success. Collectively, we encourage a “wear-many-hats” attitude to give you different feels and experiences to really help you discover your strengths and weaknesses. This is important to us as a company as it fosters your ability to stay connected into our culture of striving towards greater heights and knowing why.
We cultivate new ideas, processes, and the people we work with both internally and externally as we understand that people are the most important resource to a company's growth. Working at Mooko allows one to flourish through numerous perks:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Office perks
- Collaborative and team-driven environment
- The ability to grow and be part of something bigger in the ad tech space