Mooko Media is looking for a qualified Advertising Sales Executive to work out of our Los Angeles office. As an Advertising Sales Executive, you will work under the direction of the SVP of Demand as well as closely with the Head of Operations. The role consists of contacting new demand prospects, strategizing for higher revenue potential and communicating internally with different teams to help in meeting clients expectations. Ideally, the candidate will have a pre-existing network of partners to create a pipeline of any potential advertising agency or direct developer leads.
- Work with SVP of Demand in an effort to increase sales pipeline activities for Mooko.
- Prepare executive-level PowerPoint presentations and RFP’s for submission to potential clients.
- Initiate due diligence to establish sales leads and negotiate advertising budgets with various prospects.
- Work to actively develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Conduct and report market research trends for competitors to identify new opportunities for product growth.
- Assist in launching marketing campaigns by communicating client expectations and identifying barriers prior to commencement.
- Work with the account management team to ensure delivery is compliant.
- Provides client feedback to internal teams.
- Upsell and cross-sell clients on new or existing company products and services.
- Attend various trade shows and conferences to represent Mooko.
- Work with client creative partners to recommend necessary changes to ads.
- 2-3 Year Professional Experience working in Business Development or Sales in the Ad Agency, Ad-tech, Mar-tech, and/or Mobile industry.
- BA/BS degree from accredited post-secondary institution preferred.
- Eligibility to work in US.
- A strong analytic, quantitative, and technical aptitude with great attention to detail.
- Must possess superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong degree of professionalism with strong business acumen and work ethics.
- Proven experience developing persuasive presentations.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive client-facing research.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment with the opportunity to "wear many hats".
- Demonstrated success in negotiating and relationship building.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with online advertising terms, concepts, and revenue models are a plus.
- Experience with mobile measurement platforms is a plus.
- Fluency in a second language is a plus.
When Applying, Please Include:
- Salary expectations
- If remote work is possible
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
* Mooko is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and emphasize on creating an inclusive work culture where all employees and applicants can flourish.
Mooko is committed to developing marketing solutions that integrate seamlessly into our partners’ marketing machine. By offering insights fueled by data-backed metrics, we formulate options to meet the type of benchmarks that will elevate our partners to the next level. As a high-growth mobile performance agency were equipped with over a decade of digital marketing experience, our ad technology, online content, apps and products deliver growth and insights into users. With accolades in the industry we deliver media for some the top global agencies and act as the exclusive agency for some of biggest names in Gaming, E-commerce, and Utility products.
We value an environment where teamwork is key and helping one another excel, grow, and learn is a fundamental function to our company's success. Collectively, we encourage a “wear-many-hats” attitude to give you different feels and experiences to really help you discover your strengths and weaknesses. This is important to us as a company as it fosters your ability to stay connected into our culture of striving towards greater heights and knowing why.
We cultivate new ideas, processes, and the people we work with both internally and externally as we understand that people are the most important resource to a company's growth. Working at Mooko allows one to flourish through numerous perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Flexible Office Equipment
- Unlimited PTO
- Office perks
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Visa Sponsorship available for qualified candidates in multiple countries
- Remote work
- Collaborative and team-driven environment
- The ability to grow and be part of something bigger in the ad tech space