Mooko Media is looking for a qualified Account Manager to work out of our Los Angeles office or remotely. As an Account Manager, you will work under the direction of the Head of Operations. The role consists of managing all aspects of our mobile marketing campaigns to ensure performance is above expectations while updating, educating, and building relationships with our clients.
- Work with client team(s) to coordinate the setup of campaigns across Mooko Media's tracking platform and processes.
- Assist in the launching of campaigns by completing all quality assurance steps beforehand and troubleshooting persisting issues that follow.
- Analyze big data sets via Excel and various analytics programs to optimize campaigns against key performance benchmarks.
- Record campaign delivery through reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Work with various external publishing teams and media buyers to monitor best ad-serving practices for video, display, branding, and all other mediums of advertising.
- Manage, retain, and grow mobile marketing campaigns through proactive engagement analyses and strategies.
- Cultivate relationships with clients and vendors through consistent communication.
- Create Excel spreadsheets, charts, PowerPoints, Word documents, emails, etc. for various internal and external presentations and proposals.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in mobile marketing, affiliate marketing, user acquisition, and/or growth marketing
- BA/BS degree from accredited post-secondary institution.
- Must possess superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English and authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be a self-motivated, goal-oriented team player with the ability to adapt.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel.
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, relationship building, and account management pillars.
- A strong analytic, quantitative, and technical aptitude with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment with the opportunity to "wear many hats".
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with online advertising terms, concepts, and revenue models are a plus.
- Experience with mobile measurement platforms is a plus.
- Fluency in a second language is a plus.
- Experience at mobile-first agency or ad network a plus.
When Applying, Please Include:
- Salary expectations
- If remote work is possible
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
* Mooko is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and emphasize on creating an inclusive work culture where all employees and applicants can flourish.
Mooko is committed to developing marketing solutions that integrate seamlessly into our partners’ marketing machine. By offering insights fueled by data-backed metrics, we formulate options to meet the type of benchmarks that will elevate our partners to the next level. As a high-growth mobile performance agency were equipped with over a decade of digital marketing experience, our ad technology, online content, apps and products deliver growth and insights into users. With accolades in the industry we deliver media for some the top global agencies and act as the exclusive agency for some of biggest names in Gaming, E-commerce, and Utility products.
We value an environment where teamwork is key and helping one another excel, grow, and learn is a fundamental function to our company's success. Collectively, we encourage a “wear-many-hats” attitude to give you different feels and experiences to really help you discover your strengths and weaknesses. This is important to us as a company as it fosters your ability to stay connected into our culture of striving towards greater heights and knowing why.
We cultivate new ideas, processes, and the people we work with both internally and externally as we understand that people are the most important resource to a company's growth. Working at Mooko allows one to flourish through numerous perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Flexible Office Equipment
- Unlimited PTO
- Office perks
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Visa Sponsorship available for qualified candidates in multiple countries
- Remote work
- Collaborative and team-driven environment
- The ability to grow and be part of something bigger in the ad tech space