Remote 100% Must operate on East Coast Time
- Define the architecture and design elements for the implementation of the ServiceNow GRC solution (including design data/object models, technical workflow diagrams, access control models, etc.).
- Understand the business requirement and define & document epics, user stories, create UI mock-ups, and having a hands-on approach to make things happen. Facilitate service now training and support team on complex system configuration.
- Collaborate with our clients to resolve their business problems by translating functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Be responsible for end-to-end application design, workflow configurations, and customizations.
- Demonstrate good judgment and a pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Provide Security lifecycle support and aid product owners with security process improvements.
- Working with Risk Management teams and an understanding of common risk frameworks and practices including risk assessment, mitigation, and monitoring.
- 8 years of ServiceNow platform administration & Development experience.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and at least one module ServiceNow implementation specialist certification
- ServiceNow GRC module implementation experience (like Risk Management, Audit Management, Policy Management, Vendor Risk Management & Security Modules, etc.).
- Well-versed with various ServiceNow products & platform capabilities.
- Hands-on experience in configuring Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Access Control Lists, complex workflows, and solution migration to higher environment.
- Hands-on experience on at least two service now modules (Security, GRC, ITSM, Discovery Implementation, ITAM, ITOM, DevOps, etc.)
- Automate administrative & operational, CMDB/Discovery tasks, MID Server administration
- Experience in implementing scripted Web services in ServiceNow, SOAP, REST, and integrations with the external systems using connectors would be given more preference.
- Experience in defining epics, user stories, create UI mock-ups and having a roll-up the sleeves approach to make things happen.
- Excellent documentation and presentation, verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work with teams across geographical locations.
- Creates business and technical design specifications for implementation of the ServiceNow Platform.
- Must have delivered at least 1 project from scratch/requirement gathering to till go-live.
- Experience with Security Tools such as Nessus, OpenVAS, Twistlock, Netsparker, Rapid7, or any other tools that can detect vulnerabilities.
- CIS - Risk and Compliance Implementation certification.
- CIS Security Incident Response Implementation certification.
- CIS Vulnerability Response Implementation certification..
At CWN our employees are our most valuable asset and we treat them as such. We provide extensive opportunities for professional growth in a fun, fast-paced, and high-energy environment. CWN culture encourages individual responsibility and team success. If you are results-driven, bright, passionate, energetic, and want to join a team of outstanding professionals then CWN is the place for you.