The ServiceNow Architect is responsible for design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of enterprise Service Management solutions in ServiceNow. Additionally, this role is also responsible for assisting with the customer CMDB model and will lead the design, development, configuration, and maintenance of enterprise Service Management solutions using ServiceNow. The successful candidate will be accountable for technical solutions proposed/implemented and all changes pushed to production. This is an SME/Subject matter expert role; the successful candidate will advise the existing internal ServiceNow infrastructure team (and customers) on workflow design and provide guidance on day-to-day activities and administration following industry standards. Development efforts will include (but are not limited to) custom portal pages, modules, API and software integrations, customized web pages, User interface policies, scripts, etc. The ServiceNow Architected will oversee the administration of ServiceNow to include upgrades, updates, etc. to Senior program leadership and customer and will chart the overall ServiceNow roadmap for the enterprise.
Remote 100% Must operate on East Coast Time
- Designs, plans, and administrates ServiceNow at an Architect level.
- Responsible for design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of enterprise Service Management solutions in ServiceNow
- Develops automation scripts for efficient deployment and operations of ServiceNow using a variety of scripting and programming languages.
- Maintains technical expertise relevant to industry standards and best practices in ServiceNow
- Evaluates and reports on new ServiceNow technologies to enhance capabilities of cloud-based and virtualized services.
- May also provide systems engineering activities such as Concept of Operations Formulation, Requirements Definition, Analysis and Engineering, System Architecting, System
- Analysis and Design, Interface and Data Architectures, Validation and Verification, System Integration, System & Op. Performance Analysis, Lifecycle Cost Analysis & Estimation, Decision Analysis, and Physical Configuration Analysis (PCA).
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation, and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience assigning estimates for units of work (stories, defects, documentation, etc.) and coaching resources on the technical development and configuration against defined user stories
- Ability to lead client facing workshops and meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently or in support of business process/requirements gathering efforts
- Experience with supervising and inspecting code migrations between instances, as well as providing feedback to technical resources on approaches to remediate assigned defects.
- Ability to keep a client's business goals at the forefront of the conversation and articulate design decisions impacts to maintenance and longevity.
- BA/BS engineering or related IT, System Engineering, or STEM degree (or an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree)
- 5+ years of professional experience in design and development in ServiceNow
- Experience integrating cloud services with scripts/code to create customer-facing solutions.
- Certification in ServiceNow
- Deep understanding of ServiceNow platform capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience implementing best-practices and procedures
- Expert ability to provide ServiceNow customization and configuration including but not limited to: scripting, workflow administration, report setup, module customization, data imports, and third-party software integration.
- Ability to articulate complex solutions and roadmaps to senior-level executive customers.\
- Office Suite (Proficient)
- Expert working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Change Management, Service Catalog, Problem Management, Incident Management, CMDB, Asset Management, Knowledge Management, ITOM (Discovery is a MUST)
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Travel Reimbursement
- Phone Compensation
At CWN our employees are our most valuable asset and we treat them as such. We provide extensive opportunities for professional growth in a fun, fast-paced, and high-energy environment. CWN culture encourages individual responsibility and team success. If you are results-driven, bright, passionate, energetic, and want to join a team of outstanding professionals then CWN is the place for you.